May 8, 2011

More CD Cover Designs...

...a continuation from the previous post...

I ended up deviating from the plan - imagine that - me, deviating from a plan?! Hard to believe, I know, but I did - and enjoyed every minute of it. (Like usual, too!) I still used the random Wikipedia articles for band names and random quotations for the album titles. As I "let the chips fall where they may", some fun combinations grew.

I used several of my own photos from India, as well as an adorable photo of my sister, Heidi, when she was just a small fry. (I would call it a "vintage" photo, but only at the risk of incurring the wrath of an older sister. I think I had better practice my sprinting technique...) Several photos of rust, water ripples, cement, and others that I took last fall were used for textures and "grunging".

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I had fun playing with various effects and layers...
(Remember, you can click on the images for a larger view - get clicking!)









No comments:

Post a Comment